Thank you for your generosity.
We are currently working on a way to accept online payments. Meanwhile, please email us at email@example.com if you would like to donate. Alternatively, donations can be accepted on most Monday mornings at the Congregational Church. Thank you.
Why does Jubilee Foodbank need donations of money?
Jubilee Foodbank is run by volunteers and collects most of its food donations from local people. So, why does Jubilee Foodbank Market Harborough need money?
- In February 2019, the foodbank moved. This was mainly due to the increased demands on its service over the last few years. The foodbank now pays rent for storage space and associated bills such as electricity and water.
- The food donations need to be topped up when certain foods are missing.
- Roughly forty pounds worth of bread is bought each month though this cost does vary.
- Not only does the foodbank support people with non-perishable food, but also with vouchers for fresh meat, fruit and vegetable. These vouchers can be exchanged locally.
- Hot food vouchers are provided for people who are homeless.
- Baby milk is sometimes bought for a child too young to eat solid food.
- There are costs associated with training our wonderful volunteers.
- There are other costs: for example, transport, insurance and printing.
If you would like to donate money to the Jubilee Foodbank, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, donations can be accepted on most Monday mornings at the Congregational Church. Thank you.
And, as always, we are grateful for your generosity. Without you, and our many volunteers, many people in Market Harborough would go without food.